Understanding the User Page
Please click on the quesions below or the numbers corresponding with the image at right for addtional detail.
If you still have questions please Contact Team Secure.
There are two ways to get here:
- Click on the member user's name at the top of the right-click menu on the user's Dashboard Icon.
- Click on the member user's name on the member's drop down list (3) after clicking the Members Icon.
- This page can be accessed by an Organization Administrator or Group Security Manager to which the member user has been assigned.
- It may also be viewed by an Emergency Contact that the member user created in their contacts or an authority that the Emergency Contact, Administrator or Security Manager has sent the User Data to, accessible through the Law Enforcement (LEO) Tool.
- All of the above need to be able to view a member user's Profile, History and Conacts to quickly and effectively respond to a safety or security incident.
No, you don't, other than understanding how others' can see your personal information.
- Viewing a member user's location, activity or messaging history.
- Sending a message to the user through the App.
- Disabling (de-activating) or Enabling (triggering) a Panic Alert.
- Managing safety and security incidents.
We'll address those in the next support subject, Incident Management.
You can go to any user member's User Page by right-clicking their icon, and then clicking their name on the top, highlighted in blue.
To select a user member from the Slider Menu, click the "people" button, and a list of Organization or Group user members will appear. You can also search for the in the box to the left.
From the drop down menu, your first option to go to a User Page is to click the name, just as you did in the right-click menu.
The other way to go to the User Page is clicking the arrow to the right of their name.
The name of the Organization you are working with will always appear here.
The arrow will return you to the last page you visited.
This is who you are looking at, and no, you can't edit it here - sorry.
Click this button to send a message to the member user. You can type a message or select the "check-in now" box only.
When not already in a Panic Mode, this button will be blue and show "Enable Panic." If you click it, the user member's device will enter Panic mode and begin collecting data, but the device will not place a phone call. If a Panic has been enabled, you can disable it here. More to follow in the next section, Incident Management.
The page you are currently viewing is the History Tab. A user member's history will generally be displayed for 5x days. After the 5x days, the history is gone.
The Profile Tab will display all of the information in a user's profile.
The Contacts page will display all of the user member's contacts.
The Groups Tab will display any and all Groups or Sub-Groups that the user is a member of.
Clicking this icon will create a "zip" file, which you will see more of in the following section. You can create a file that contains all data, or for time-stamp only.
Select, or de-select, this option to view or not view a particular day. Wen you turn visibility off, all of the pins from that day will disappear from the map, and vice-versa. It is helpful when the map is too crowded, or you are looking for a specific time and place.
History is divided into days. Click this icon to expand or collapse each day.
- Every time a member user's device sends a location update, status check-in message, signs out of their App or a Panic Alert is triggered, it will show up on the App Report Line.
- You will also see the date and time as well as have the option to change visibility or download the data from that line.
- When a User member logs out, you will see a gold "x" to the left of the date.
- When they trigger a Panic, the line will be red as will the "x" at left.
- If you click on the line, the corresponding location pin on the map will "bounce," just as when you click on the pin, the line will go to dark blue.
- Each of the pins on the map corresponds with a line in the App Report Line, allowing the Administrator or Security Manager to see a detailed history of the member user's locations.
- You can adjust how many pins you are seeing by clicking the visibility eye (15) on any of the days in the App Reporting section.
- If you click on a specific pin, the corresponding App Report Line will turn dark blue.
- In the event of a Panic Alert being enabled, the location pin will turn red.
Just as you've seen in other map section throughout Traveler Secure, these Google Map tools allow you to change between standard and satellite views or zoom in and out.